Shipping update 2!
3 months ago
– Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 12:22:25 AM
Current shipping status: America/Asia/Australia/Canada have all started shipping. EU/Rest of the World starts tomorrow!
I wanted to give you all a quick update about the current shipping status, if you would like to see full the time line, you can do so here:
All games have shipped and if your game hasn’t already arrived, it should be there within the next week.
Approximately 75% of all games have shipped, we’re currently on track for all games to have been posted by the end of this week, although some may slip into Monday/Tuesday next week.
All games have shipped and if your game hasn’t already arrived, it should be there within the next 2 weeks.
I am pleased to confirm Canada has now started shipping games and some have already arrived! About 25% have been shipped so far, and these will continue to go out over the next 2 weeks.
Europe and the rest of the world
I am very sorry to say Gamesquest have experienced several issues over the last week and have not yet started shipping.
Here are the events so far:
- Last week Gamesquest started organising their warehouse in order to process the games for shipping.
- They had to move a container from one warehouse to another which was scheduled to happen last week, but the extreme weather we experienced in England on Thursday/Friday stopped the move from happening. For those who don’t know, last week we experienced snow storms which closed many of our roads and stopped a lot of businesses from opening.
- The move was then rescheduled for yesterday with shipping to start as soon as possible. Unfortunately by the time the container and was unloaded, it was too late to start shipping and I was informed shipping would begin today.
- This morning I was contacted by Gamesquest and informed they had a power cut in their warehouse and were unable to work as the computers were off.
- I was informed 30 minutes ago that the power problem has now been fixed and shipping will start tomorrow.
I want to offer you all my sincerest apologies for this delay, I did my best to make sure all 5 fulfilment centres were ready to start shipping at the same time, but these circumstances are out of my control and all I can do is promise you I will continue pushing daily to make sure you all receive your games within the next few weeks.
I will be I contact with Gamesquest first thing tomorrow to make sure there are no further issues and that shipping has started and will keep you posted.
Until next time
I want to thank you all for your continued support during this last month, there are always complications when it comes to shipping thousands of games around the world and your understanding has been fantastic. Thank you.
I’m so pleased to see your responses to the game so far and look forward to reading more of them in the coming weeks!